1. Go to the "National Exchange Projects" page. Note the issue areas you are interested in.
2. Complete the application on AIESEConline.net
3. Fill out the Salaam Program Application Form here.
4. Once you have completed the two application forms, you will receive an email with an interview date from your local AIESEC chapter (representing AIESEC United States). If you do not receive an email within one week of submitting your application, please contact the Salaam Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Upon a successful interview with an AIESEC United States representative, you will be charged an Application Fee. At this time, your resume will also be forwarded to the companies/organizations you have indicated an interest in.
6. Applicants will sign a contract (also known as "Acceptance Note") for the internships they have been short-listed for before completing an interview with either the company or the AIESEC chapter in the host country. Note: The Acceptance Note is a binding contract. You are obliged to fulfill the internship if you are selected by the company after a successful interview.
7. Upon a successful interview with the company, you will be placed in the internship. At this point, you will be charged an Internship Match Fee. You will also be given access to the "Preparations" page for your pre-departure preparations.
If your interviews are not successful, you will be allowed to select another set of internships to apply for.
Note: The internship match fee will not be applied to candidates who have not been successfully placed in an internship.
Applications for going abroad in January/February 2011 are closed. Late applicants: Send an email to email@example.com for more details.
If you are interested in going abroad in Summer 2011, please sign up for our email listserv here.